Certified Public Accountant
- CPA license held since January 2004
- Practicing public accounting since July 2002.
- Has B.S. degrees in accounting and computer science from Lake Superior State University
- Certified as an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Holds all available QuickBooks Certifications, including QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Major Industries Served
- Real Estate/Rental Management
- Professional Services
Community and Professional Affiliations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Midland Toastmasters
- Board Member, Midland County Emergency Food Pantry Network
- Member, St. Brigid Catholic Church Finance Council
Current Business Endeavors
- Rental properties
- Software development
- Self-employed CPA
- Lives in Sanford with her husband, Greg, and children Mary Ellen, Elizabeth, David and John.
- Enjoys cycling, tennis, kayaking and cross-country skiing.